No party is complete without the popular jumping castle. When looking for jumping castles for sale prices visit Happy Hop on line, for the most up to date inflatable items and prices. Happy Hop has a varied range of castles and water slides, all at affordable prices.
Kids, these days, want more than the “old fashioned” party with games like musical chairs and pin the tail on the donkey, cake, jelly and sausage rolls. Today’s kids have imagination and the internet to help them choose their perfect party.
So what is trending in 2016 in the kid’s birthday favourites?
- “Glamping” parties are the new style sleepover. Set up little tents in your garden. Decorate each tent with a different theme. Organise campfire food like hot dogs and marshmallows. Add the lure of a jumping castle and some camp fires songs and the party is complete.
- Photo booths are also hot this year at kid’s parties. Be creative, have a bit of fun and make your own photo booth with dress up items for the kids. Involve the family pets and get some memories that you can pass onto your kids when they are all grown up.
- Pamper spa parties for little girls are very in. Organise a little salon with special virgin cocktails and pretty food. Hire someone to paint nails and faces. Fill party packets with a selection of creams, soaps and chocolates and each little girl will go home with a big smile on their face.
- Sports day themes are also gathering in popularity. Organise teams and play 7-a-side rugby or rounders, the good old fashioned egg and spoon race is still a firm favourite and when you have exhausted all the planned games, inflate the bouncy castle and put your feet up.
- But whichever theme you go with for your child’s birthday, remember to organise the ever popular jumping castle for that something extra special.